reader comments on this entry:
sun 2005-jan-30 21:18:15 pst
posted by iphy
Yeah. Macbeth is a tragedy. Not a comedy.
A possible other source through which you might have gained some familiarity with it would be Kurasawa's "Throne of Blood".
tue 2005-feb-01 15:54:51 pst
posted by Briar
This has nothing to do with your movie commentary, but just wanted to say hi and to tell you that:
1. I wrote the first draft of a novel in the month of December and I named the main character's boyfriend after you.
2. Melissa and I were thinking of your family because her fiance has a job possibility in Lebanon and the only thing we know about Lebanon is that your dad is from there and that if teenagers were more interested in things other than themselves we might have taken the initiative to learn something about it back in high school.
3. I just had dinner with Sandor from Urban who agreed wtih me that there has never been a better production of Godot than the one you did in '90 (right year?).
Hope all is well with you and yours.
NOTE: html tags cannot be included in the above. however, blank lines
will separate paragraphs, and if you care, some rudimentary formatting
is available with the following html-like tags (but note the square
instead of angle brackets):
- text[br]more text
- [quote]some quoted text[/quote]
some quoted text
- [link url="http://www.example.com/"]somewhere else[/link]
- somewhere else